Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Okay, so I am terrible at this whole blog thing. Not a lot has happened recently but this next year is going to be an exciting one. In May 2015, Sven will graduate from dental school! After that, we are off to who knows where. Sometime between August and September we will find out where we will be spending the first year in the Air Force. We get to list our top ten choices. The Air Force said that almost everyone gets one of those choices. However, ten places is a LOT of places. We have to decide if we want to go somewhere fun, like on a beach at Florida, or NYC, since it will only be for a year... or we have to decide where our family will be the happiest. After graduation, we are hoping Sven goes off to Officer Training (aka weak sauce boot camp for officers) in Alabama for 5 weeks. We just found out what his requirements are. He can pass with 'satisfactory' but in order to get top marks he has to pass the following: run 1.5 miles in 9:15 or under, do 67 push ups, and 48 sit ups (I think). Sven has started lifting weights again ever since he saw these numbers. He broke his collor bone on Thanksgiving and hasn't lifted a weight since. But now he is back full throttle.

As for me, I am going STIR CRAZY! I went from working about 10-12 hours a week to working 3-4 hours. What do I do all day with a one year old?! I have gained 2 pounds in the 4 weeks since I have stopped working. I get so bored that I snack all day. I started doing the Wii Fit last week and every time I get on, I have gained weight. My graph is a constant line going up. It actually makes me laugh. I'm sure it will come back down once I get back in a new routine but it has been 10 days on the Wii Fit with nothing but up. No wonder I don't have many personal training clients right now :-)

As for Amelia, she is growing like mad. She eats as much as I do in a day. She will go get a bib out of her dresser, bring it to me, and go stand by her high chair. One would think that I am starving her, but do not be deceived. I feed this girl a big meal 5 times a day. She is very shy and a very happy girl. Well, that's all about me in Kentucky for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment